1 cup warm water (105 degrees to 115 degrees)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
1. In a large bowl, combine the water, yeast, honey, oil and salt. Stir in enough of the flour to make a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough until it's smooth, about 10 minutes.
3. Place it in a greased bowl, turning once to coat.
4. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled ~ about an hour.
5. Punch down the dough and shape it into a loaf. 6. Place it on a greased baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.